Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain municipalities.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

graymidday

Established Member
Impact
2
Just wondered what either of these might be worth.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump
 
0
•••
Just contact jnod.cn

Good luck! Cheers.
 
0
•••
Thank you for responding
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I would use their Who Is e-mail first. If there's no response, try phone calling.
 
0
•••
How would I know what price to ask with a company doing that kind of sales? Sorry for all the questions appreciate your help
 
0
•••
I would honestly, kindly ask them to make an offer for the name. Because you don't know what they will pay.
 
0
•••
Pretty much all 4 letter .CN are taken... if they aren't contacting you, they probably are not interested. They are probably wanting to sell jnod.cn
 
0
•••
I will contact
 
Last edited:
0
•••
thank you
 
Last edited:
0
•••
If they are that big then I would start at at least 10K.
 
0
•••
maybe more.
 
0
•••
got a broker
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I would continue through email by yourself and just state the price you have in mind

. But it would be nice if someone else on namepros could give you some input also.
 
0
•••
Well I thank you for responding
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I certainly don't think you should start less than 10k. The company looks pretty big and would obviously benefit from the .com.
 
0
•••
Joshua, seems like you are the only one on the forum! Thank you. Guess I will try for slightly over 10k. I thought this was a domain appraisal thread? Got a domain, got a buyer, just wanted some feedback on a price. Do you know if there are other websites that would have more activity maybe I could ask the same question? Thanks again, for responding.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back