Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Mummified.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
49
Please appraise: Mummified.com

Reg'ed in 1999.
Ovt: 1741
Google : 987,000
net org taken

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say $10.
 
0
•••
anthonysun said:
I would say $10.


Would you care to explain why only $10 ???

what about 1741 ovt in january ? and age of domain?

strange
:rolleyes:
 
0
•••
Thanks for your comments.

Anyone else?
 
0
•••
The ovt results are good, but I doubt there is much end user potential for this one. I see no clear end users for it.

It should get some nice traffic I assume, but I would say low $xxx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back