NameSilo

Multiple site logos needed

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

hotirish

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi

I need about 15 logos done for different websites. Each logo needs to be unique in style and shape, so I'm looking for some ballpark figures and turnaround times from some designers.

Post a couple of samples if possible, payment will be by PayPal and here are a couple of the domain SLD's I need done.

Moscow
WhatMobile
Axe (it's a men's portal)
BasketBall
Country (as in Country music)
Marathon
Sofa

I'll be deciding within the next day or two, so post some samples of your work and give me a ballpark figure for 15 logos.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi there, here are a few examples. If you are interested in my work then I would like to discuss payment via PM. thanks.

hotcakecd0.jpg


golftipae2.jpg


amerilodge.jpg


ghacks.jpg


sitefinderr.jpg


hope you like. If you need more examples just let me know.
 
0
•••
We have a logo maker guy and he can probably do what you want..
 
0
•••
If you're interested, please PM me. I'm very interested.

logo6sq9.png
 
0
•••
I'll take a look at the URL's provided here and by PM. I'll probably be contacting a couple of people later today.

Thanks to everyone who replied.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back