Dynadot

domain Multiple domains/projects.. Interested in appraisal - dealsurfer.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domainhodl

Impact
Don't have enough time to really develop all these out as planned originally.

Here are some I am thinking about flipping/liquidating and interested to hear what knowledge from the pros and fellow hodler's/builders think. Estimates, not exact, just ballpark it would be helpful.

Some have had full sites and communities in the past and most things here listed are evergreen topics.

Thank you all in advance!

chatcheater.com/chatcheaters.com - possibly sold as a pair was originally a site dedicated to messaging, cheaters, infidelity, affiliate products related to that, and with a full active forum, (check internet archive for idea of what was there before) at the moment have parked this idea.

dealsurfer.net - online shopping/or coupon site - alot of comp here with Honey,etc so just haven't spent time on this one.

flipshark.com - was originally a site (like flippa, domains, website businesses, etc, but before) for the community to find and sell websites, again too many projects too little time.

myhombiz.com - online business building from home site, could go so many directions with this one a single specific business model, or focus on success of other models, reviews, etc.

internet-affiliate-programs.com - yes i know, the dashes here, ughhh, but still i liked it..lol -very popular words these days.

blockchainsblog.com - blockchain/tech blog site related to blockchain developments

internetmoneystreams.com - self explanatory here all things affiliate marketing, online revenue generation, you get the jist.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Chat - Hard sell
Deal - Maybe Low XXX (COM Low / Mid X,XXX)
Flip - Low / Mid XXX
My - Hard sell
Internet Affiliate - Hard sell
Blockchains - Hard sell (non plural, easy X,XXX)
Internet Money - Hard sell

IMO

•••
Thanks Jim Appreciate the insight!

•••
DealSurfer.net = Mid-xx to Low-xxx

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back