domain Multiple .com domains - please appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SellMeUrDomain

Established Member
Impact
11
Would you please appraise my domains. Are any of them worth more than reg fee:

Dot coms

AboutAffiliateMarketing
AboutAffiliates
AffiliateIncomeNews
AffiliatesArea
AWomansHome
BargainCatSupplies
BizMsgs
CleanAndOrganized
DecoratingSimple
DietersCookbook
FixingPoorCredit
GoodFoodsRecipes
HomemakingHandbook
KeepingABudget
MealPlanningGuide
MorningMeals
MyDietCookbook
NewbiesInternetGuide
PlanningDinners
TrackerAccess
NetMarketingLinks
ForexEarningsGuide
GardenFlowerStore
GardenSuppliesShop
HealthRegained
PimplesRemedy

Dot Net
AffiliateActionPlan
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Do I take the deafening silence to indicate that they are worth $0? ;)
 
0
•••
PimplesRemedy <-- Minisite

The rest are either
-Too long
or
-I don't see possible uses
IMO.
**Disclaimer- Im a beginner domainer**
 
1
•••
Thanks, AzureProductions. I was hoping that one or two of them at least might be worth xx or even xxx. Oh well.
 
0
•••
undeveloped, they are generally of little value.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back