Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idris B.

idris.ccEstablished Member
Impact
MUHU.org - CVCV .org domain name!

Muhu is the name of an island in the Baltic Sea.

Registered at GoDaddy. Expires August, 2016.

Auction starts at $1
Minimum increment - $2
BIN - TBA

Payment via Paypal.

Auction ends 120 hours after the last bid or via a BIN bid.

Happy Bidding! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have won the auction, please check pm and send me your PP for money transfer

•••
•••
The highest bid on the auction is by @hbeoff2311 within the 120 hours time period. So, he is the winner!

@MisterSoft.com - you bid on this auction yesterday along with one other bidder. Since your bids were invalid, your posts with the bid were removed by the mods.

Your current bid is past the 120 hours auction period. So, it is again not valid. :)

I think we should allow Mr. Eric Lyon to make this clear and avoid any confusions! :)

•••
@Eric Lyon - Who is the winner of this auction?

•••
the auction have finished then any bid placed after 120 hours are invalid, if someone as you mentioned that violated the rules they're all unaccepted, I think Eric understand this problem, if they edited their bid later on 120 hours, they have not been accepted as well. More things, we should not post any more in this thread and move the problem to the conversation to advoid spamming the forum, do you agree with me?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back