Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaid587

Established Member
Impact
Dear senior Appraise please briefly.
Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Similar to what I said in a post previously, contact a worthy provider selling mug boxes, as one of their main products...get an offer. One of the best roads to go down, in my view.. If a company wants their online stronger, it is wise to secure the domain associated with their product

The domain mugbox.com would be preferred. However, babyboxes.com fetched $1,488. Mug boxes are a demand, considering custom packaging, gift situations, various forms of merchandising...mug boxes I imagine to be a bulk business too

High hundreds to low thousands, from the right buyer. Provided you get that offer, make those 50 calls, do it right...my appraisal stands. Not a bad domain

Last edited:
•••
Similar to what I said in a post previously, contact a worthy provider selling mug boxes, as one of their main products...get an offer. One of the best roads to go down, in my view...if they want their online stronger, it is wise to secure the domain associated with their product

The domain mugbox.com would be preferred. However, babyboxes.com fetched $1,488. Mug boxes are a demand, considering custom packaging, gift situations, various forms of merchandising...mug boxes I imagine to be a bulk business too

High hundreds to low thousands, in my view, from the right buyer. Provided you get that offer, make those 50 calls, do it right...my appraisal stands. Not a bad domain
Dear sir thanks a lot for your precious guidance. Can you please guide how can i contact potential buyers?

•••
- Go to google.com, use your fingers, type in "mug box company"

- Go down the list, call each one, tell them about your domain

"Hello, my name is Zaid. I'll keep it quick because I'm sure you're busy, I am the owner of mugboxes.com, and I saw that you're company is a provider of this product. Well, today I've decided to liquidate it, thought id ask if you're interested"

- Repeat 50 times, with 50 different mug companies, until you hear the magic word "yes" (50 calls, each call lasting 5 minutes)

If you hear the magic word, say: "Cool, make me an offer. I recommend escrow.com, we can do it at a time that suits you. They are a popular site, the escrow secure the money, and I send the domain, just my recommendation. Check them out, see how you feel"

Last edited:
•••
- Go to google.com, use your fingers, type in "mug box company"

- Go down the list, call each one, tell them about your domain

"Hello, my name is Zaid. I'll keep it quick because I'm sure you're busy, I am the owner of mugboxes.com, and I saw that you're company is a provider of this product. Well, today I've decided to liquidate it, thought id ask if you're interested"

- Repeat 50 times, with 50 different mug companies, until you hear the magic word "yes"

50 calls, each call lasting 5 minutes...4 hours work
Sir bundle of thanks for your guidance for me. Highly appreciated.

Regards

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back