Established Member
Impact
Hi Dear Seniors
Please appraise this

MugBoxes.com

Regards

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OddsBio.com...Bio what? Biology? Biography...Bio being the greek word for "life". The domain doesn't make sense with "bio"...very little value, in my view

PollChoices.com...least it makes some sense. ElectionChoices.com fetched $914, CouponChoices.com even got $1,788. I would appraise PollChoices.com in the mid to high hundreds

Last edited:
•••
OddsBio.com...Bio what? Biology? Biography...Bio being the greek word for "life". The domain doesn't make sense with "bio"...very little value, in my view

PollChoices.com...least it makes some sense. ElectionChoices.com fetched $914, CouponChoices.com even got £1,788. I would appraise PollChoices.com in the mid to high hundreds
High hundred means? In figures please? In how much price can i list?

•••
PollChoices.com I would suggest $399 - $799 (judging the market and what similar domains like it have sold for)

•••
Ans me once more please.
If any domain with .com extension sold at 3700$, what will you suggest about same domain name with .net.?

What will be the potential in .net then

Last edited:
•••
1. Finding .com domain sales that have sold in other extensions and where both sales were made public is extremely challenging

2. Comparing a .net domain sold to a domainer and .com sold to an end user (and vice-versa) is like comparing apples and oranges

3. A .net (or .org) domain might be generally more accepted in a certain industry (such as ISPs and .net) than in others

In other words: The value is all over the place, there is no specific ratio

•••
1. Finding .com domain sales that have sold in other extensions and where both sales were made public is extremely challenging

2. Comparing a .net domain sold to a domainer and .com sold to an end user (and vice-versa) is like comparing apples and oranges

3. A .net (or .org) domain might be generally more accepted in a certain industry (such as ISPs and .net) than in others

In other words: The value is all over the place, there is no specific ratio
The domain name i am talking about related to the internet industry which was sold in .com extension in 3700$ and same name available in .net.

•••
And i want to mention one thing more that .org extension also taken in same domain name

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back