NameSilo

domain MUEW.com //LLLL.com//CVVC Please Appraise

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

What is the minimum offer that I should accept for this domain?

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • $100-300

    2 
    votes
    22.2%
  • $400-700

    4 
    votes
    44.4%
  • $800-1000

    1 
    vote
    11.1%
  • $1000+

    2 
    votes
    22.2%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
532

Muew.com


Pronounceable LLLL, Top Tier CVVC. Great brandable, can be portrayed as an animal sound (ex. cat meow, cow moo).


Got it for a low xxx amount, please appraise. Also give me your thoughts/opinions


Thanks in advanced.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Reseller: low $xxx to mid.

End user: possible $x,xxx
 
1
•••
high $xxx for reseller, end user value depends mostly on your selling skills!
 
1
•••
Thanks so much guys. I just listed it on Flippa last night
 
0
•••
I like that domain, if you paid low $xxx you did good.
I wouldn't let it go for less than at least low $x,xxx.
Good luck :)
 
1
•••
Honestly, it isn't generally pronounceable in English........... but it is still a 4L dot com. I would expect high $xx to low $xxx reseller and high $xxx to low $x,xxx enduser.

Best of luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back