Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Mued.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigur Ros

Established Member
Impact
0
Just won this name in a Pool auction.

MuEd.com.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would guess around $75 to resellers.
Both the .NET and .ORG are unregistered
 
0
•••
For a popular music education acronym? Eh, guess I'll develop it then.
 
0
•••
End user value $500-$1500 US

I would contact MuEd.de and sell it to them!
 
0
•••
I think calling it "popular" might be a little generous.

There is some end user potential, but reseller value is low $XXX tops.

Brad

For a popular music education acronym? Eh, guess I'll develop it then.
 
0
•••
*

I have heard of Music Ed, but not MuEd.

Still, it's a pronounceable 4L domain, so I would say low XXX to a reseller.

*
 
0
•••
A nice brandable four letter dot com. Reseller value is likely to be in the area of $200.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back