NameSilo

domain PokerCoupon.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKG

Established Member
Impact
45
I just won it in an auction at Pool. Name will be transferred to me within 24 hours. I am just wondering if I have something good. What would you appraise it at?

Thanks everyone!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Low xxx -- pretty solid poker name
 
0
•••
also if you want a nice pair, I posted compCoupon.com on my availables list. Plural was taken right away, but your name is singular so this matches, and comps are well used around casinos.

I like your poker name, very serviceable and I think any reseller would consider paying low xxx to invest, and an end user might pay considerably higher for this name since it can be used for an 'incentives' site, with deals, discounts, prizes, etc. for various other online-gambling sites, for trips to Vegas, etc. Plural is I think slightly more ideal in this case, but IMO the singular is still very strong and you'll have no probs.
 
0
•••
If I am checking this correctly and please correct me if I am wrong, but the domain has 6,150 backlinks.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back