NameSilo

domain mssupport.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickyG

VIP Member
Impact
14
Hello all,
This site is about 16 months old and has a PR of 3. It also gets app. 8k of page views a month. This site is all about Multiple Sclerosis. It is made from PHPNUKE with a forum.
What do you think the value would be if I put it up for sale?
Thanks,
RickyG

PS...I can be swayed to sell it if the price is right....make an offer!!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I know I had posted an appraisal once before on this, but that was before it become as popular as it is.

Can someone please eval it for me.
RickyG
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back