NameSilo

auction MrCork.com - $5 start!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TBBucs

Established Member
Impact
0
MrCork.com

Highly brandable and easily remembered domain name perfect for a wine information or e-commerce website.

Registrar: GoDaddy (free push included)
Expiration: 04.21.2009
Starting bid: $5
Minimum increment: $1
Payment: PayPal
Auction end: 48 hours after last bid

Happy bidding!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump.
 
0
•••
$5 here
 
0
•••
6 from me....
 
0
•••
About 27 hours remaining barring any new bids.
 
0
•••
$7
 
0
•••
$8
 
0
•••
9
 
0
•••
$10
 
0
•••
11
 
0
•••
12
 
0
•••
13
 
0
•••
$15
 
0
•••
Just a heads up to bidders. I will be gone for a week, so should the auction end before I get back, just be aware that I won't be able to transfer the domain until June 23 (maybe the 22nd, depending on what time my flight gets in). Of course, I will not expect payment until I contact you upon my return.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
$25 for MrCork.com
 
0
•••
$26
 
0
•••
looks like i got this one, please pm when you get back.

thanks.
 
0
•••
$30
 
0
•••
I really don't think the 48 hour bidding rule should apply because the seller is out of town. Just my opinion but the only reason I didn't bid sooner is because I buy dozens of names a day. Without the owner interaction there is just no way for me to track my daily offers.
 
0
•••
Its not like the owner melds time. Its your responsibility to check the offers and see if you are in the lead. You had 2 full days.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back