• 0 votes
  • Ended 4 years ago
  • Final results

Storm

Established Member
Impact
mr-rabbit.gif
nom nom nom ..​

Out of all things that exist and don't, they're certainly some that defy reason or logic.

One of them is Mr. Rabbit =^.^=

Dedicating more than a decade of mythical life, Mr. Rabbit managed to telepath his visionary development thoughts to the entire technical department in namePros during a period of mysterious entrapment he suffered under namePros servers.**

For being the mascot, the visionary, and down-to-earth helping person that's known of him, Mr. Rabbit is indeed entitled to get his own account in the very place he helped to shape, that's namePros.

Now a retired tech veteran, nom'ng on luxurious Wheat Thins***, I think it's time to let him speak.

mr-rabbitaccount.png

=^.^=​

Disclaimer
* the animated image has been reduced and manipulated from its original size
** fictional narrative

*** Wheat Thins, generously supplied by @Paul Buonopane, are courtesy of namePros

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rabbits and bunnies. Fluffy and lovable. 🐰 :xf.smile:

That's why every 404 page comes complete with a bunny:
Page Not Found but bunny found! 🐇

•••
Rabbits and bunnies. Fluffy and lovable. 🐰 :xf.smile:

That's why every 404 page comes complete with a bunny:
Page Not Found but bunny found! 🐇
I haven't known of those pages before :xf.laugh:

Despite the fact it's hard to hit the possibility of searching and not finding anything domain related in namePros, it's nice to read and know there some tiny fluffy bunnies hopping around and taking care of those nowhere 404 pages :xf.love:

That's a great idea. It can be an option in the poll: "Yes and No. No account, but if possible, yes let Mr. Rabbit take care of the unknown and beyond (404 pages and the likes)"

namepros.com/404
:

vortex.jpg

A button leading to a selected page
=^.^=

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back