Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Movies Traffic

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

v5x

Established Member
Impact
30
Hi,

I have a ton of organic 'watch movies' traffic (eg. visitors looking to watch movies online for free). I tried redirecting it all to an affiliate program at clickbank.com (the-movie-downloading.com) via links or directly. My problem is, no one EVER signs up for anything therfore I don't ever make a sale.

Anyone got any experience with this type of traffic or know a way to monetize it (other than parking)?

Thanks!
-v5x
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back