Movie Site Help

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

EmanEvan

Established Member
Impact
3
Hi guys. I'm looking into developing my eFilms.info site and I was wondering what is the best way to go about a movie database type script that holds movie info. Allowing users to post reviews/comments and rate on a scale? Don't know too much php/mysql so I was hoping there was a script that could come in handy here without needing too much hard coding. Thanks for the help in advance!

Evan
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back