Established Movie site custom script...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this site http://www.favoritemovies.info, a collection of favorite movies. The script is custom made created by me with more than 1000 movies included. I want to sell the script together with the site exclusively if someone is interested. You can then sell the script, or create more site using the script exclusively... and I will not use the script and the content to create another site any more.

24 hours only if no one interested to buy it including the exclusiveness use of the script I will sell the script and the site content for $110 per copy installation not included.

BIN $1500
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
since no one make an offer and interested to buy the site exclusively.. I am now offering the site script and content for those who are interested to have for $110 per copy, no resellers right.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back