Impact
Hello guys...
Please appraise these domains..thank you

movie//org//
fast//vpn///org
bitcoin//center///

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cant see any value in these names

Try and stick to strong extensions, extensions that have a good sales history. You will struggle to sell names in those extensions.

Checkout namebio.com every day to get an idea of what sells.

Good luck

Last edited:
•••
i bought them because .org is good extension, movie.org.uk is 1 word and bitcoin center is popular but maybe i wrong, i have to learn again and again..thank you

•••
Movie dot org dot uk - Offers accepted while you own it. Maybe something with the right UK buyer

Fast VPN dot org - If "dot com"...5 figure territory. With yours (.org), I consider you getting a 3 figure offer, with the right buyer

The others, I struggle. Hope you get something worthwhile for the two above

Last edited:
•••
i bought them because .org is good extension, movie.org.uk is 1 word and bitcoin center is popular but maybe i wrong, i have to learn again and again..thank you

.org is not a good extension and is mainly used for charity/non-profit organisations, its not good in the tech niche.

.org.uk is even worse and if you check doesnt have a good sales history, even though it was launched way back in 1985.
In domaining, just remember that even the strongest keyword is not good if the extension is weak.

With .online, you will find most end-users dont even know ths extension exists. You may be able to flip it to the fellow domainer on here though.

Good luck

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back