IT.COM

Most expensive keywords online

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks that's very nice of you

•••
•••
Sorry to bump this up ..just keeping you informed that i have updated the next list of top 1000 most expensive keywords
http://ibidshop.blogspot.com/

•••
Last time I had a blog about mesothelioma cancer. It gives high earning on every clicks, but the bad thing is that I'm not really familiar to the topic, therefore less thing is posted to the blog. I decided to shut the blog down. No point to keep a non-active blog.

•••
•••
•••
I'm not sure where on the high paying scale this list is because there are now keywords with bids in the $400.00+ range. I'm not sure if your just giving out some or if your just unaware of the highest paying keywords. :laugh:

•••
well thanks for your latest list i saw Keywords and blog its very useful for me. looking for more Update :)

Last edited:
•••
wow nice, with an updated keywords, where you get those list ? the trusted sources?

•••
•••
The bid is always changing for different keywords so can't exactly say if we will be paid the exact amount if we use these keywords, by the way, good info. keep it up..

•••
interesting list. home loans fell from the top. who knows why. anyway none of my keywords seems to be in the top 250.

•••
hmm, it's interesting that lawyers phrases are so high

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back