Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Mortgage traffic

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny6

Old GuyVIP Member
Impact
80
I want to lease or buy domains that receive mortgage traffic.. or anotehr option would be I would pay you $200 for every closed loan from an application I received from you... or any redirection of traffic to my site, loanplanning.com, that results in an application and a closed loan.

I'd take verbal or pmed referrals as well, I guess.

I only want mortgage traffic that comes from these states: maryland, massachu.., dc, florida, pennsylvania, rhode island, california, virginia, delaware.

Please PM me if you can help. thx,
john
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd also pay any SEO superstars who can get me top rankings for state-specific keywords...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back