Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Getting mortgage leads...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

johnny6

Old GuyVIP Member
Impact
80
Hi folks,
I'm currently working as a mortgage broker in Baltimore. I'm licensed in Maryland, Massachusetts, Virginia, Rhode Island, Delaware, DC, Pennsylvania, and Florida.
I work purely on commission, which means each month I have to run around like a chicken with its head cut off, rounding up potential clients.
Naturally, I'd like to have my "operation" on auto-pilot... and to me this means a steady source of internet leads.
Does anyone have any experience harvesting mortgage leads? What's the best strategy for this, keeping in mind that I only can take clients from 8 states? Adwords? Do you think an affiliate program would be effective? Or is an affiliate program a recipe for fraud/disaster in this situation... I could see how people might take advantage of a $20 per qualified lead program or something like that.... I suppose I could make the restrictions stringent enough that only truly qualified people 'qualify' for the $20.... I really don't know.
So, if anyone has any insights, that would be great. Or, if you live in one of those areas and need to talk about or do a refi/buy/get a line of credit/anything, please let me know, I'll knock money off of closing costs. Or, I suppose I could start an informal affiliate program for referrals...until I could set up an official one.
So, any ideas/tips/hints/flashes of brilliance on harvesting mortgage leads would be fantastic!! Thanks much,
John Holland
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back