Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

More subforums needed ..

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dax44

Established Member
Impact
49
I think there should be more subforums .info , .net , .co.uk , .de for starters !

plus more structured areas for noobs - and , as I think i already suggested, some foreign language areas for people to relax and take a break from their second language :)

There are too many 'this is the official .blah thread' around - just group them together a little more

apart from that you have created a forum of near mystical perfection!

dax
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
More subforums? No... :imho: (as far as extensions are concerned)

Once you start adding them, it never stops. Might as well make a subforum for every extension!
 
0
•••
Well I take your point but all extensions are not created equal .. so a forum for each only necessary if there is significant daily demand.

I think one for each gTLD and the 2 biggest ccTLDs would tidy up the general areas a lot. You can always go back if it doesn't work .. poll! poll! poll!

;)

dax
 
0
•••
Negatory on the more sub-forums ... but kudos on having less "official" threads, IMHO. :blink:

"Official", in my experience, should only be reserved for those items - "Official Live Auction on May, XX 2008", for example - that are sponsored or approved in some official capacity by Namepros.com™, in my judgement. :gl:

Just my two sense.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
we already have so many subforums as to have created 3 pages of 'em . :D .. I love the way NP is the way it is. No problem with anything..
 
0
•••
I think adding more sub forums make the job little more complicated for the moderators so its better the way it is now I think. Adding sub forums will be a miserable idea for the moderators I dont think its such a nice idea.

chakru
 
0
•••
No thanks. Except for the foreign language area (I don't think it would be big enough to warrant a division for each language)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back