IT.COM

More People to Approve Web Hosting Offers?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I have been posting in the web hosting offers section for sometime and I have to contact an admin or a moderator to get my offer to show up. Its unacceptable in my opinion. I don't see how my offers couldn't be approved and other people have offers approved. It just kind of gets absurd. Thank you for reading this. Its appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have received your PM and I did release it. Thread was less than 48 hours old...

I also removed all the links to the other forums, as stated in rule #10

Please note that timezones may sometimes play a factor in how long it takes.

•••
Your threads are being sent to our Moderation queue and that is why they are not immediately showing, while others are.

Due to the high number of people who were signing up for accounts and then spamming all over the forum in order to have their links in the signatures show up in google, we have been forced to implement a stronger spam protection device.

Once you have been a member for longer, your posts will no longer have to go through the moderation queue. We apologize for the inconvenience that has caused and hope that you understand our situation.

Best of luck to you!

~Rachel

•••
I get it now on what is going on. I apoligize for this thread.

•••
No worries :) Have a great week!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back