IT.COM

negotiable moovvy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

thony234

Impact
I write to offer exciting internet real estate opportunity to you.
moovvy.com – Is a one word, dictionary phonics, media-related domain brand available; Considering strong offers starting as low as $10,000.

Along with the domain, I’m including a professionally created logo, and a basic one business page web site and online creative revenue strategy to get the new owner started right away. With quality domain values increasing at a steady pace, I’ve recently utilized moovvy.com to build a small group of followers on social media, with little effort on content updates. Due to its generic nature, followship increased naturally over the course of one months. There have been no trademark issues on all these domain to this day, and the domain is ripe for development as a full scale brand or service. I’m willing to accept a payment plan for the next 6 months, and to offer assistance for their online business model if needed. For buyers using Escrow.com I will gladly split the transaction fees. There is a Buy Now price, and I invite you to utilize this option. For any questions on this exciting opportunity to acquire moovvy.com please contact me directly.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back