Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain moneytransfere.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayito

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,

Any opinions on value of this one?
I imagine the end user could be a bank or other financial institution.

Thank you
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
whats a transfere? i know what a transfer is, so if u planing on a typo i dont see any value.
 
0
•••
Is that like the british version of the word? lol
 
0
•••
this domain isn't very goode
 
0
•••
Spelt wrong as far as I can tell. No value as a typo so just a bad reg.
 
0
•••
damn you english class lol
 
0
•••
Damn you Americans for always butchering our language!! lol

Unfortunately for you it will be hard to shift for a good profit, maybe you will get reg fee back or a little extra but I don't see it going above $20 under any circumstances due to the odd spelling :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I've seen alot of French on NP tonighte
What's in their coffee people!!!!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back