Not open for further replies.

Vinod soni

Established Member
Impact
MoneyFry.com///FryMoney.com
Travia.org

would appreciate opinions on these....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I personally don’t see in value in these. What gave you the reason to reg them?

•••
I personally don’t see in value in these. What gave you the reason to reg them?
Travia is an Italian surname and famous word in tour and travels companies...

MoneyFry.com great fit for trading,stocks,
any market related information..
Domainfry.com//dollarfry.com//stockfry.com
All are well running sites.

•••
My first impressions on them were similar to @CryptoInvestor, not very keen on either. Yes, MoneyFry is two simple, easy to say and spell, words, but to me it has a negative connotation (your money gets burned) and as a business I would not want to be associated with me. I realize that others may well feel differently. If it was mine I would take anything $$ to get rid of it.

Now that you tell me the meaning of Travia, I see it as potentially a reasonable name. Interestingly GoValue are pretty kind in evaluation of it, about $10k. It is pronouncable and memorable and could work for branding in the travel industry. I think something in the low to mid $$$$ might be possible. Good luck with it.

•••
Yea the explanation of Travia helps, I assumed it was a brandable. Nevertheless, it is a .org still... I can’t give a real valuation but I wish you luck :) I think Travia WILL sell, the question is how much

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back