NameSilo

.money OR .cash ??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Alex1980

Established Member
Impact
I think money is used more formally right? Any opinions on this gtld ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.credit is better

cuz it's somebody else's .money, that you can spend like .cash

:)

•••
Money has more likelihood of selling,
Though neither will do very well beyond obvious keywords...

How did Angle ish arrive at the word money anyway?

Moon with a trident ( E )
Moon + E = Money
It may sound farfetched, though it is true! Props to #SevanBomar #JordanMaxwell

Modern English is a uniquely magical language.

Last edited:
•••
Or better yet, yourmoney.back.
You know why...

•••
Recent $90K sale in .money, suspected to be for transfer.money

Haven't seen any in .cash

•••
•••
•••
.cash is shorter

only go for .money if you manage to somehow score a name like transfer.money, move.money

•••
Registrars steal.money from consumers by publishing a fake.sale in the.news every once in a while. I suppose I will give you some free.tips. Garbage.domains do not sell. Be a.ninja and find some.bargains. Use your.money to buy a good.com. Then you will be a domain.expert.

•••
Registrars steal.money from consumers by publishing a fake.sale in the.news every once in a while. I suppose I will give you some free.tips. Garbage.domains do not sell. Be a.ninja and find some.bargains. Use your.money to buy a good.com. Then you will be a domain.expert.
Definitely .com is the king and it will remain most likely, but new gTLDs will bring the www, trademarks, applications andbuissneses To a new level,.. On the other hand, YES, there is a lot of garbage out there...

•••
Hello,

Buy smart selected new gTLDs AND smart selected .COM.

It's does not it's have to be 'either or'.

•••
I would say .Money is formally right.
Cash, Cheque & Creditcard come under Money. Nevertheless names like Instant.Cash, Loans.Cash, Get.Cash are going to be hit.

•••
I think it's a .waste for either one.

•••
Which one would be the best?

money.cash or cash.money or money.money or cash.cash or moneycash.cash or cashmoney.money or moneycash.money or cashmoney.cash or moneymoney.cash or moneymoney.money or cashcash.cash or moneymoney.cash

:D

.CASH
sounds more direct
.MONEY sounds more serious

Last edited:
•••
Which one would be the best?

money.cash or cash.money or money.money or cash.cash or moneycash.cash or cashmoney.money or moneycash.money or cashmoney.cash or moneymoney.cash or moneymoney.money or cashcash.cash or moneymoney.cash

:D

You're not getting a like for that. Sorry.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
So does all the spam from .top but, unlike the saying, not all publicity is good publicity.

Spam discussions according to .top are old trash - so just relax ;)

And, let's remember, this thread is for .money and .cash

Last edited:
•••
.cash is king but .money makes the world go round

.money for nothing and .clicks for free :)

•••
I'm sure your "TheX1X2.COM" & "X1X2X3.COM" are precious
pretty sure I dont buy those domains I park keyword traffic domains.

•••
Yes .com is king but as kohsamu has said be smart and select great keyword combinations. Trust me, I've already seen it worthwhile when you buy appealing keyword combinations.

•••
Spam discussions according to .top are old trash - so just relax ;)

And, let's remember, this thread is for .money and .cash

Exactly, in all the new gtld threads some people enter and will talk some nonsense about new gtlds and finally they will conclude .com is best...don't we know that.com is more valuable than ngtld at present?

•••
•••
At $29.99 each with a few obvious exceptions, pretty much everything.cash and everything.money are both awasteof.money (surprisingly available)

•••
Hardcore.CASH

"Like Hardcore ..."

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back