domain monespacecredit .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PopeyeSailor

Impact
Hello guys,
Any thoughts on the value of this domain monespacecredit .com ?
it's writen in french so...

thank you in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi. Welcome to namepros. Not bad name. What you have in mind when you purchased it?
Also, how did you find namepros?

•••
Hi. Welcome to namepros. Not bad name. What you have in mind when you purchased it?
Also, how did you find namepros?
Thank you, I would like to sell it to a company (Banking or insurance activities)
I have been told by a friend about namepros so I created an account and here is my first thread :)

•••
Mmm, not into it. I could get behind "space credit". Take offers, hope you catch a bid. Warm welcome to the community

•••
Mmm, not into it. I could get behind "space credit". Take offers, hope you catch a bid. Warm welcome to the community

This is perfect French and it's pretty decent IMO. Also, he is clearly stating that this is a French domain and your answer is that it should be in English. Don't feel the need to appraise every single domain, especially if you don't speak the language.

BTW, are you a domainer yourself? I ask because you appraise everything as an expert but you have 0 records of anything.

•••
This is perfect French and it's pretty decent IMO. Also, he is clearly stating that this is a French domain and your answer is that it should be in English. Don't feel the need to appraise every single domain, especially if you don't speak the language.

BTW, are you a domainer yourself? I ask because you appraise everything as an expert but you have 0 records of anything.
I'll let others share their view on this one, happy to be wrong

Bit confrontational. Yes, I am a domainer, and a guy with an opinion

•••
I'll let others share their view on this one, happy to be wrong

Bit confrontational. Yes, I am a domainer, and a guy with an opinion
Cool! Would you mind sharing your best domain to allow us to give you our best honest appraisal? I'll be more than happy to participate :)

•••
Cool! Would you mind sharing your best domain to allow us to give you our best honest appraisal? I'll be more than happy to participate :)
I've uploaded a couple in the past few months for people to share their view on, you can check the history. Considering I share my view on domains daily, it would only be right...go ahead. They aren't "super amazing", but I'm content. One of them was a hand reg, the other I picked up as an expired domain

Last edited:
•••
thank you for that

•••

Thank you for that opinion, that's what I thought when I catched that domain... I'll be waiting for bids ofc :)
Thanks again

•••
Thank you for that opinion, that's what I thought when I catched that domain... I'll be waiting for bids ofc :)
Thanks again
Mon Espace Client is a very common phrase used in French and if you Google Trend it, the term is very bullish right now. Good luck with it and welcome to NamePros!

•••
Mon Espace Client is a very common phrase used in French and if you Google Trend it, the term is very bullish right now. Good luck with it and welcome to NamePros!
I just realized it was Mon Espace Credit and not Mon Espace Client. My bad! Still not a bad domain IMO

•••
I just realized it was Mon Espace Credit and not Mon Espace Client. My bad! Still not a bad domain IMO
Also very bullish (peaking right now) in Google Trends :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back