Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain monacobeaches.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonesey

Established Member
Impact
0
I need your input guys.
Thanks to the discussion surrounding FollyBeach.com,
I did some beach digging and managed to get Monacobeaches.com
and Montecarlobeaches.com.
I think I'm going to develope one of them....but I don't know which one would be worth it...or would both be worth developing?

Any thoughts as to how much they are worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
montecarlo is only a few square miles, are there any regular beaches there? i see lots of harbor space and building right on the shore line when i watch the car race there each year on tv
 
0
•••
montecarlo is only a few square miles, are there any regular beaches there? i see lots of harbor space and building right on the shore line when i watch the car race there each year on tv


I'm as shocked as you are that there are beachES in that tiny country!
I checked a couple of sites and they both gave this advice for Monaco beachgoers:

"...And the free beach is the other blessing for the traveller on a budget. Don't laugh at the term 'free beach': in Monaco, beaches aren't necessarily free, with visitors paying hundreds of dollars for being seen in the right bikini with the right cocktail on the right beach. The free beach is at the end of av. Princesse Grace."

So, there is one free beach and the others charge for admittance.
Amazing, right?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back