NameSilo

discuss .mom high Early Access rates!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mad409

Always thinking outside the box!Top Member
Impact
Was looking around at some upcoming releases and wow .mom EAP is very expensive! -_-

Attachments

• .mom.GIF
    .mom.GIF
    26.5 KB · Views: 45
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Doesn't look like something the average "mom" could afford to me, lol.

•••
•••
Milf.Mom are always expensive

•••
The Namebio database only has 6 sales over $3,500, ending in “mom”... With the highest recorded sale being $7,000. No one is going to register .mom domains at $13,500.

•••
•••
Another stupid registry that will bite the dust in the future. RIP

•••
this is an end user pricing; it is crazy..

•••
Some other extension landrush was already over few years ago; but this extension still at $13k renewal fee. Hehe :)

•••
If you buy such names, then you are going to basement.mom

•••
Not me; not even my dog.

•••
So if you have $13k renewal fee, how much should you sell that domain?

•••
So if you have $13k renewal fee, how much should you sell that domain?

You might have to hold the name for 10 years for a sale. So in that case you're looking at $130,000 in fees for yourself. I wouldn't sell for less than $200,000. LOL

•••
.MOM

Joking.jpg

I GUESS NOT!!!

Angry.jpg

MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN....!!!

Money.jpg

•••
You might have to hold the name for 10 years for a sale. So in that case you're looking at $130,000 in fees for yourself. I wouldn't sell for less than $200,000. LOL
2-5 years and that is long already.

•••
just $0,80 @ Uniregistry,
Bought 3 :)

•••
Not going to find anything good in .mom unless you pay 1.5k - 3k and then around 100 per month renewal.

I'm not sure who would really want a .mom or even .dad but JMO.

•••
Doesn't look like something the average "mom" could afford to me, lol.

Spot on. All good words, numbers and letters have a high purchase price, then comes a high renewal. Berkins got my.mom for 11K, I looked at it for 15K but then the renewal goes to around 100 or so per year.

If they would have left off the high beginning purchase price I might have grabbed a couple but once again the the registry is leaving out the domainer and basically making it difficult for the average investor to pull the trigger on this one.

I'm a big new gTLD supporter but the recent releases really turn me off and I'd rather go back and look at the older ones and also pick up a few at auction too.

Moreover this one to me has a very limited market BJMO.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back