IT.COM

MOHAMMAD ALI BOXER start a flash auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kyr0s1

Established Member
Impact
Hi
I am new. My username is kyr0s1. I am interested in getting fast help from you experts:

I want to start a FLASH AUCTION like a flash mob event

Auction: domain name that will remember and honour

the great Boxer Cassius Clay Mohammad Ali

great greatest on the ring and off the ring

Ali was very strong with boxing-gloves-on as without them

I want to flash-auction with the high spirits of all the world riding his memory

I want to make it fast
possibly less than 24h

the attention of the web-community and domain-namers especially, but not only

will be driven by the greatest price-ever a domain name has been successfully auctioned at

because if 8 figures are made from it

People will know

1 million usd of the end price will have gone for charity.

I need to know the feasibility and the mechanisms
that can help me and help us online community do this together.

Is it the first time for a flash auction world-news-related domain name sale?
Should the special domain name be listed on one of the 23 major platforms or maybe we can "better" them?

Social media might push it but domaines will spin it best

Help me make it true

thank you for all your expert advice

Marco

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Eight figures? For a Muhammad Ali name? He was great but why in the world would people pay that?

This is not a dream world, where you just can sell any name for more than most people earn in a lifetime.

Too much of that nonsense on this forum now. :-/

•••
I have these to push and I need your help:

float 2 sting .com
float n sting.com

float ali sting . com

•••
if you're trying to capitalize off the death and popularity of the Greatest "Muhammad Ali" with a misspelled domain name....

you might literally get thrown out of the domaining community

imo....

•••
•••
not at all trying to do this. I am on the contrary trying to get advice to have a community auction and push an auction that can do also charity. Numbers of the community . not at all misuse the death nor the popularity. Thank you.

•••
•••
the name could be brandable. the domain name is not only directly useable when remembering the boxer. The philosophy of floating to sting can have many interests.biz,trade,psychology. thanks

•••
I respect your judgement

•••
anybody else help me.thanks

•••
I have these to push and I need your help:

float 2 sting .com
float n sting.com

float ali sting . com

I checked whether these names are really registered.. I couldn't believe it. They are unique, truly unique.

•••
OK Haris100
thanks. Help me.

•••
you can consider another opportunity, which could also be of interest in domaining:

FLOAT ALI STING .COM
FLOAT A LISTING

To "float" a listing seems to me an incredible neologism to define a domain name list pushed for an auction, let it to "cool down" out of the arena before re..."stinging" perhaps on a different platform or with a different setting, bin or other not considered options.

You see. It seems interesting. Hope you experts agree. Let me know. Thanks Haris100, help me spin it now.

•••
That's very generous of you. So if it makes 8 figures, aka at least 10 million, you will donate 1 million and keep 9 for yourself. I have a better deal. For the next 24 hours, everybody PayPal me as much as you can, I will donate half.

The domains aren't good.

Using the charity angle off of somebody's death, trying to tap into people's goodness is just scammy. Not going to happen.

•••
Hi
I am new. My username is kyr0s1. I am interested in getting fast help from you experts:

I want to start a FLASH AUCTION like a flash mob event

Auction: domain name that will remember and honour

the great Boxer Cassius Clay Mohammad Ali

great greatest on the ring and off the ring

Ali was very strong with boxing-gloves-on as without them

I want to flash-auction with the high spirits of all the world riding his memory

I want to make it fast
possibly less than 24h

the attention of the web-community and domain-namers especially, but not only

will be driven by the greatest price-ever a domain name has been successfully auctioned at

because if 8 figures are made from it

People will know

1 million usd of the end price will have gone for charity.

I need to know the feasibility and the mechanisms
that can help me and help us online community do this together.

Is it the first time for a flash auction world-news-related domain name sale?
Should the special domain name be listed on one of the 23 major platforms or maybe we can "better" them?

Social media might push it but domaines will spin it best

Help me make it true

thank you for all your expert advice

Marco

Get this BS out of here! Let him rest gracefully if anyone wishes to donate money donate directly to charity!

•••
This is not a dream world, where you just can sell any name for more than most people earn in a lifetime.

I don't know...

After reading this thread I'm questioning if I am even alive or this is some kind of phantom reality.

¿ʍou ʇɥƃᴉɹ I ɯɐ ǝɹǝɥʍ

ZXlyoTp.png

•••
what the hell

this isnt how domain investing works
sorry man

1. the domains are borderline nonsense
2. literally worthless
3. trying to capitalize on a tragedy by hand-registering names and expecting to immediately flip them for 10 million dollars is absurd as well as immoral

If you're interested in domain investing, learn how it works. Leave tragedies and trademarks alone. Be realistic with your expected profit margins. Don't do 24 auctions, that makes no sense.

•••
I think you will struggle to get 2 figures for each of these names if you auction them starting from $9 :)

•••
Drop it and move on to better domains.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back