NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sicarioxy

Established Member
Impact
Hi All,

I would be very grateful if you could please appraise this domain for me.
My am new to domain buying and selling and from what I learn so far this would be around $1000 or less.

Can someone give me a second opinion here ?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why an end user select .org? You should know that .org is used mainly for non profit organizations. You have to read read read, then go to buy.

Except for that, I have to say that "Modern Cars" is nice keyword combo. It's still sellable, but .org is not the best option for the reason which I stated above.

My prediction is a mid xxx USD.

Good luck.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks a lot for the honest feedback. Was hesitant to pick it up because of the org But with the nice word choice I said maybe I could get a first sales with this one.

•••
Thanks a lot for the honest feedback. Was hesitant to pick it up because of the org But with the nice word choice I said maybe I could get a first sales with this one.
It's good name for a starter. But try to improve your ability next time.

•••
It will be worth if you actually make a website on it and sell it as a website+domain name.

.org's aren't really known for domain sales, but they work if you have a website on it and even better if it has traffic.

•••
•••
It will be worth if you actually make a website on it and sell it as a website+domain name.

.org's aren't really known for domain sales, but they work if you have a website on it and even better if it has traffic.

I have already listed it for sales if it does not sell i will go ahead with your suggestion.

Thanks a lot

•••
I have already listed it for sales if it does not sell i will go ahead with your suggestion.

Thanks a lot
To clear things up, rather than .org's not being known for domain sales, the sales are just less in number and in price, it is harder to sell the domain itself, and the price is almost always lower.

As such I think the best strategy to sell a .org is by having a website on it, unless it is a premium domain name.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back