Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Moderator(s) Wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zatch

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello NPers,

As you may know I am preparing for the launch of www.Code.sc (launching soonish). It is a code discussion forum using vBulletin.

Because me and my web design partner are only 2 people with other obligations we need at least 1 or 2 other moderators to help monitor the site and we felt NamePros was the perfect place to find one.
Moderator Duties:
  • Watching for abusive users
  • Adding to discussions
  • Answering visitor's questions
  • Site promotion
  • Other standard duties

If you would be willing to be a moderator please get in touch with me either by reply or PM.

It'd be helpful if you were an established NP'er so I can look at the kind of posts you make, etc. Definite pluses to mention are knowledge of C/C++ and Windows Languages (ASP/VB.net) but these are not requirments.

Please note I cannot right now pay you but should the site begin to gross income you would be entitled to a percentage.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hmm...drop me a pm
 
0
•••
Send me a PM too, please. I know some VB .NET.
 
0
•••
I may have some time here and there to help out. I've got experience as admin in many forums before.

I consider myself an advanced PHP programmer, with good knowledge in Perl, VB and MySQL
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back