Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evija

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you realize that it is a private subdomain Centralnic-type, and not a real extension ?

•••
Hi, I read something about that..( About co.com LLC – The .co.com domain registry offers businesses, organizations and individuals, short, memorable, recognizable .com domain names, through a worldwide distribution network of domain name registrars and resellers. co.com LLC is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.).
does that mean It has no worth?

•••
•••
Please don't register a similar domain again.
I hope you just register 1.

•••
I have just one with co.com

ok, can someone tell me why some of them were sold for $xx.xxx? I was reading that on registry dot co dot com blog ( mobile.co.com and movil.co.com have been sold to the freelancing and mobile “micro jobbing” company, Mobile Inc. for $32K. Mobile.co.com was sold for $25K and Movil.co.com sold for $7K. Igloo.com represented co.com Registry as the broker on this sale.)

Ok, that was 3 years ago - means - during last 3 years - they are going to cost $0!? :)

•••
•••
Hope that help.[/QUOTE]
Thank You! I read something about the auctions, flipping ,etc..your resource have bookmarked - very useful info in one place.

•••
Many resources out there, always apply your own due care.
They want your hard earned money :)

•••
Who doesn't? :) There are many domaining courses that costs a lot...but I believe - a good searching and the forum like this one helps a lot.

•••
ok, can someone tell me why some of them were sold for $xx.xxx?
Oddities happen in pretty much every extension. That doesn't mean there is an established market.
Besides, mobile.co.com does not resolve and the other one redirects to the 'registry'. Maybe the sale did not even complete. Announcing a sale is one thing, clearing payment is another.

Those pseudo-TLDs are just thriving on confusion.
.com.co indeed exists and is the historical extension for Colombia (.co was released only a few years ago).

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back