.mobi Mobile gambling...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

GeoOwners

Established Member
Impact
31
page 109 of business2.0 dec. 06 and the nevada gaming authority web site (news section...scroll down) confirm nevada casinos can now have "cell phone" gambling. The venetian will be the first to use it in 1st quarter 2007.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
haha What a slap in the face of the Bush Admin. I was wondering if this would come about considering wireless doesn't really fit into the "Wire" Wager Act. I wonder if they'll have one of their "afterhours gatherings" for a amendment before January.

Nevermind old link to an older story.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
If you got your vegas, casino, and gaming mobis, you may have a jackpot! OK, deal...
 
0
•••
There was a big discussion on cell phone/mobile device gambling on fox news the other day. The title of the discussion on the header was "Gambling coming to a cell phone near you"
 
0
•••
It is huge already and many poker companies have invested heavily to make sure their games work on mobiles and more importantly that you can bet :) spinshare.com is just one example of mobile gaming
 
0
•••
How do you think about "OnlineGame..mobi"?

:d
 
0
•••
0
•••
Some Casino's are taking gaming to even higher levels,offering real life dealers, to deal the cards.
GD.
 
0
•••
AtlanticCity.mobi

I've got AtlanticCity.mobi and it's typo...Atlanticity.mobi.

This is good for me. Am I right?

MrDotMobi
 
0
•••
The only gaming name I registered in .mobi is Vegas-Online.mobi.

Hope that is good enough!

Mejcdj
 
0
•••
Great news for my JokerPoker (.mobi) :)

Personally I think mobile gambling is going to be big.
 
0
•••
MrDotMobi said:
I've got AtlanticCity.mobi and it's typo...Atlanticity.mobi.

This is good for me. Am I right?

MrDotMobi



You may be very wealthy one day with that name. I'll give you $100.00 for it right now if you cant wait that long.

HasRob......... :lol:
 
0
•••
Thats really good news...

Hopefully, that means my fantasypoker.mobi is worth more than reg fee.

Tony
 
0
•••
anglinn...really...you should dev. fantasypoker
 
0
•••
Oh I do have one more.. AllPoker.mobi.
Missed that one.

Mejcdj
 
0
•••
Ok let me say this is my first .mobi (god forbid i get addicted to these) and after reading this and other post I went and bought it, so now what the in the F%#$ do I do with it D-: :hehe:
VegasBookie.mobi
:tu:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back