domain Mobile-Broadband.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fredo

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi,

I would need an appraisal for the following name:

mobile-broadband.net

I can see a lot of ads on the right side of Google when doing a search for "mobile broadband".

Cheers,

Fredo
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
As I mentioned in another post the dash and .net really hurt the value of this domain. Because of the keywords and the concept only you are probably looking at maybe low to mid $xx in my opinion. More if developed though.
 
0
•••
low $xx I think
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back