Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.mobi with 9.67 click!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

teslaNY

Account Closed
Impact
0
DesmoplasticMesothelioma.mobi
Domain: desmoplasticmesothelioma.com
Keywords (User-Defined) desmoplastic mesothelioma
Frequency (Google) 67400
in Anchor Text 39900
in Title 855
in URL 1690
Backlinks 0
Alexa Rank Not Ranked
Traffic (Visits / Day) N/A
PPC Ads # 5
Max PPC Bid $9.67
PPC Income/day $16.1

Overture/mo 130
Wordtracker/day 197

Rebel, exp Jan 2009

http://EstiBot.com Valuation : USD 12,000

Please, make offer
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Traffic (Visits / Day) N/A

Does it receive any actual traffic (please send stats via PM if more convenient)? :blink:

Thanks kindly.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
...........
 
Last edited:
0
•••
.mobi 9.67

Hi, guys,

This is estibot estimated per click. I dont know. Domain is not parked or developed. I just put this data to have a better picture of domain value. I would like to sell this .mobi fast!

I also have desmoplasticmesothelioma.com, so if anybody is interested, let me know. Great potential with the good SEO.

Also, for .com, I am also open for cooperation with a great developer, able to reach maximum with this domain in couple of months. Share 50/50, from monetization to selling.

All the best!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back