IT.COM

.mobi .mobi chat room???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Sorry to post a new thread but,

I think it would be interesting if all of us .mobi people would like to talk in a chat room on a scheduale basis dedicated to .mobi. For example M-F have a chat room starting at 7pm Est time til 9pm. I would love to do it and create the chat room, but I work weird hours and can't comit to starting it. But anyway, it could be fun I think!

What is a good time is to create a chat room in name pros for .mobi just to have some good converstaions for fellow .mobi'ers ???

My ideal time is around 7pm Est time. by the ay i will be away from my computer and namepros until Sunday mostlikely after tonight.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
cool idea...should be some action for sure

•••
dentalpro said:
cool idea...should be some action for sure

Defintly it could be a good thing, and if someone on name pros can start it around some time I am sure people will look for it in the chat area every day. Next week I have a lighter Scheduale so I may be able to help out a bit in starting it and see where it goes from there. But I am taking off for the weekend and won't be back until Sunday most likely.

Congrats again Scandi! :D

•••
Since this is my tread and I don't want to create another for a short topic but look who owns ali G (dot mobi) and Borat (dot mobi) and pay attention to the date it was registered. I think that says something with .mobi in an entertainment way... and for the cool celebs that knew about mobi!

RESPECT

(Hint hint lets get a .mobi chat room started soon so we can start talking about this kind of stuff and other topics :D)

Biff

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back