Dynadot

Mitsu.in

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I recently purchased a .in registered here. Their prices are in Indian Rupees. Does anyone have any experiences with them? Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
don't use mitsu

don't use mitsu

am a vicitm of their bad service. Their records don't get updated. contacting their support centre is like jumping into a fireball
use some other providers
:'(

•••
Mitsu.in is a very good service and I have the majority of my .in portfolio with them. I have never had any issues getting support from Mitsu. Mitsu is also a frequent contributor to Inform.in and helps domainers, developers, webmasters, etc in regards to Indian domain names. I highly recommend their services.

•••
don't use mitsu

am a vicitm of their bad service. Their records don't get updated. contacting their support centre is like jumping into a fireball
use some other providers
:'(

It seems you just created this account to post this message , this is your first post and seems that you are one of the Mitsu competitor who are annoyed with our low price offering.

•••
Mitsu.in is a very good service and I have the majority of my .in portfolio with them. I have never had any issues getting support from Mitsu. Mitsu is also a frequent contributor to Inform.in and helps domainers, developers, webmasters, etc in regards to Indian domain names. I highly recommend their services.

Fully agree with this. Mitsu is an excellent registrar. They are always available to give support.

•••
I used to have hundreds of indian domains all registered at Mitsu without any issues - I highly recommend them!

•••
i don't recommend mitsu. their service is too bad
You can easily purchase a domain, but after sales service is pathetically bad.

Last edited:
•••
2 fresh sign ups with 1 post each saying mitsu is bad, vs. 3 guys with established accounts saying it's good, this smells like the competition leaving fake reviews, uncool if true...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back