NameSilo

domain MisuseAI.com | Request for Domain Appraisal

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

JafarBadawi

Established Member
Impact
0
Please provide your appraisal for this AI-suffix domain: MisuseAI.com
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Why go down that road? Your marketplace listing for this domain already includes a "certificate" from an appraisal company. If you don't believe in its credibility, remove it. If you do, then there's no need to seek further confirmation here.
 
2
•••
Why go down that road? Your marketplace listing for this domain already includes a "certificate" from an appraisal company. If you don't believe in its credibility, remove it. If you do, then there's no need to seek further confirmation here.
Thanks for the input! I do have an appraisal from appraise.net, but as I'm still learning the ropes, I really value getting a seasoned domainer's opinion to balance out the automated appraisals
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
$15 to $75 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
 
1
•••
Interesting name. To me, the strength is that “Misuse AI” is a clear, memorable phrase with potential applications around AI security, governance, compliance, monitoring, or responsible AI. The downside is that “misuse” has a negative connotation, which probably narrows the end-user pool.

I ran it through an AI analysis tool I'm beta testing as another data point. It scored 65/100 overall, with brandability at 7/10 and a Hold recommendation. I wouldn't treat an automated valuation as definitive, but I thought the qualitative assessment was interesting here.

Personally, I'd be more interested in finding the right end user than relying heavily on an automated appraisal for this one.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back