Dynadot

Minisite for Links.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys,

I have to go back to the drawing board for a while with Links.com, and rather than revert to a temporary blog format, I thought it might be worthwhile for me to investigate minisites, in order to generate some revenue.

Would a minisite be appropriate for Links.com? If so, if I want the highest quality site that has the potential for developing traffic, which of the minisite providers would be most appropriate?

As always, thanks for any advice and inisights.

Rich

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
blaknite said:
Here's a million dollar idea... (but I'll take the grand as a down payment)

Start an online phonebook for the web. Make it a yellow pages type website except people use your site (book) to look up the internet address of the business they are looking for. Use subdomains for locality. Utah.links.com, Nevada.links.com or SaltLake.links.com and LasVegas.links.com By creating a system where only legit local businesses with a business license are listed people who use your service are guaranteed to find the real internet address for the real local company they want to find.

Play off the people who are sick of finding parking sites when they type something in. You can also play off the people who have a business that can't get their own name as a .com because their trademark is not exclusive and someone else already has the domain.

Initially you can build the database with free verified submissions from businesses and by importing phone books. At onset, monetization would be either non-existant or small non-obtrusive advertisements. Once you get a solid visitor base you can convert the site to monetize by charging businesses for their listing. (the same way your yellow pages directory does.) Once you are established you might be able to partner with a phone company to have them collect information for your database for you. (or better yet, just pay an information broker to "get" their database for you.

You can also promote the site by partnering with the people who submit their listing. Give them an upgrade to a premium listing in exchange for a backlink. Partner up and give away free coupons (or coupon codes) to people who find a business through your site. Essentially make the businesses who use your service do your advertising for you.

Hi there,

I guess there are two business directories that immediately come to mind. One is Business.com, which I don't find very useful, but others must, otherwise I guess it would have folded a long time ago. Business.com is more than just the directory of course. They have a huge back office business which sold for quite a bit not too long ago.

The other directory, which I think is more along the lines that you are thinking is SwitchBoard, which does have website information.

Of course, Google also has a huge directory which is directly accessed via location searches on the web. It is quite complete and good. I don't think I can do better than Google's search directory, since everyone that I know of in the retail or online business is using it, and Google does a reasonable job of verifying the accuracy of any site that they place in their business directory.

Let me know if you have a different idea than those I mentioned. The thousand dollars is still up for grabs. :)

Rich

firefly said:
I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed so you can take my suggestion with a grain of salt if you want, but why don't you get yourself some serious backers and create a whole new search engine. I know it wouldn't be that easy...but hey...I can see it now.

Links.com - Get linked to the sites you want!

lol...I'll shut up now. :) :red: :red:

Hi there,

Thanks for the suggestion. Right now, I don't need any additional resources, if I did come up with a good idea. If you have never worked with "funding sources" in your career, then you will have to take my word for it, it is quite difficult and painful. Whenever I take on partners in any business venture, I end up spending 99% of my time "discussing" things with partners, and there is no time left to actually work on the project.

During my own due diligence efforts, I have spoken to several development groups involved with search engines. While some may have some incremental advantages over Google, it is almost impossible to compete against Google at this time. They have a HUGE technology moat, which they have created with Google Analytics and Google Toolbar. Both of these ubiquitous technologies feed the search engine with real time data traffic metrics which the search engine can take advantage of in determining SERP positioning. Take it from me, if Microsoft and Yahoo can't figure out how to beat Google, it will take some major technological breakthrough, which I haven't seen yet. Of course, technologists will keep trying and will get funding to keep trying, but frankly it is like taking on Microsoft Windows. Once a company has developed such a huge technology moat, it is almost impossible to overcome - without a major change in the terrain.

Anyhow, I would like to give you a consolation prize for really trying. I'll give you a link on Links.com, once the site is up. How's that? I know it is not that much, but I like earnest effort. :)

Rich

Last edited:
•••
  1. link.*
    1. .com - Mini site (MFA ?)
    2. .net - seems a web hosting & a kind of phone service?
    3. .org - unresolved
    4. .info - "The specialized hospital supplies business opened by Waldemar Link"
    5. .us - Simple under construction page
    6. .co.uk - ATM locator + Google Map
    7. .ws - a kind of public link voting system.
  2. linked.*
    1. .com - Redirected to SmallBusiness.net
  3. linker.*
    1. .com - Real consultant ?
  4. linkers.*
    1. .com - Simple under construction page
  5. linking.*
    1. .com - MFA website ?

My idea is make a free blog such as "blogger.com" / "wordpress.com".
Users can create sub domains "myblog.links.com", etc.

I guess the biggest competitors are blogger.com + wordpress.com (plus wordpress source code is free to be downloaded, it's a big plus :imho:-, lot of plugins, which are backed up with lot of programmers).

That's the basic idea, maybe not just a "blog", but a "simple website". :]
Next idea is what do you need to stand up between those two (except you have "better" domain name), a kind of unique feature on each "blog" maybe.

•••
richrf said:
Hi there,

ThingLink.org is intriguing. I wonder what they have going on there. Do you have any more info about the site?

To tell the truth I really don't know, but that phrase of their, I like really much:
"Every thing has a story. We help people to link to it."

If you find out what it is about, I would be happy if you post about it here. I am curious. :)

Good luck.

•••
xrvel said:
My idea is make a free blog such as "blogger.com" / "wordpress.com".
Users can create sub domains "myblog.links.com", etc.

I guess the biggest competitors are blogger.com + wordpress.com (plus wordpress source code is free to be downloaded, it's a big plus :imho:-, lot of plugins, which are backed up with lot of programmers).

That's the basic idea, maybe not just a "blog", but a "simple website". :]
Next idea is what do you need to stand up between those two (except you have "better" domain name), a kind of unique feature on each "blog" maybe.

Hi there xrvel,

I think trying to compete against blogger and wordpress at this point in time is probably a hill too steep for me to try to climb. I would not have any first mover advantage, no technology moat that I can think of, and no where near the resources that these competitive sites could muster.

At one time, I was thinking about setting up a network of bloggers, each getting their own subdomain which they would share revenue with me. Howvever, after sending up several trial balloons, there was not much interest. Good bloggers want to develop their own sites/domains, not mine. Also, it is a bit of an issue to verify the content that is being displayed on the subdomains and that each blogger is living up to their commitments. So I dropped the idea of putting together a network of bloggers.

Thanks for sharing your idea,

Rich

•••
richrf said:
Of course, Google also has a huge directory which is directly accessed via location searches on the web. It is quite complete and good. I don't think I can do better than Google's search directory, since everyone that I know of in the retail or online business is using it, and Google does a reasonable job of verifying the accuracy of any site that they place in their business directory.

Let me know if you have a different idea than those I mentioned. The thousand dollars is still up for grabs. :)

Rich

I think your biggest setback is the preconcieved notion that someone else has already done it so you can't. The biggest advantage having that perfect domain name gives you is the ability to squeeze your way into the market and into people's memory. The fact that google is already doing it isn't a setback its a test case for you to evaluate the business model. If nothing else its a place for you to spider the data you need to get your project started. You don't have to take down google to be successful.

Your concept that everyone is already using google's service is a defeatist mindset thats holding you back. Until you mentioned it I didn't even know google had a business directory. You assumed I had already seen it, was using it, and you had no chance to take me as a customer. You're seeing only the obstacles instead of the potential. Not just with my idea but with every idea proposed.

I think the best place you can put that thousand bucks is into a motivational speaker course. (tony robbins?) Its very clear to those of us looking in that your biggest obstacle isn't poor scripts, competition, or any other quantatative object. Its the invisble wall you've set up where you are seeing obstacles as bigger than they really are.

The one minisite I have that earns the most money day in and day out was my own original idea. I set down, wrote the code, built the site and let it go. During the process of building links to the site I decided to look around and see if there were any sites like it. What I found was not one or two but at least a hundred other websites that have the same purpose and do the same things. Apparently my idea wasn't so original. If I had seen them first I may have given up before I started. Instead of them holding me back I looked through all of them and took inspiration and ideas to improve my own site. On one competitors site I found a design concept that has litterally doubled my CTR and thus my earnings.

I'm sure you've seen walmart move in to a small community, build a mega-store next to the small town grocery and run them out of buisiness. Links.com has the kind of instant name recognition it needs to be like walmart. Move in and kick out google, yellowpages.com ect. The only thing holding you back is you.

•••
How about a Genealogy / Relatives Social Networking site? A place for people to "link" up with other family members (online reunions / family photo albums / chat rooms) or to find long lost family members / distant relatives.

Just my $0.02 - hoping for a great ROI ;)

Alan

Last edited:
•••
This is exactly what I thought.

blaknite said:
I think your biggest setback is the preconcieved notion that someone else has already done it so you can't. The biggest advantage having that perfect domain name gives you is the ability to squeeze your way into the market and into people's memory. The fact that google is already doing it isn't a setback its a test case for you to evaluate the business model. If nothing else its a place for you to spider the data you need to get your project started. You don't have to take down google to be successful.

Your concept that everyone is already using google's service is a defeatist mindset thats holding you back. Until you mentioned it I didn't even know google had a business directory. You assumed I had already seen it, was using it, and you had no chance to take me as a customer. You're seeing only the obstacles instead of the potential. Not just with my idea but with every idea proposed.

I think the best place you can put that thousand bucks is into a motivational speaker course. (tony robbins?) Its very clear to those of us looking in that your biggest obstacle isn't poor scripts, competition, or any other quantatative object. Its the invisble wall you've set up where you are seeing obstacles as bigger than they really are.

The one minisite I have that earns the most money day in and day out was my own original idea. I set down, wrote the code, built the site and let it go. During the process of building links to the site I decided to look around and see if there were any sites like it. What I found was not one or two but at least a hundred other websites that have the same purpose and do the same things. Apparently my idea wasn't so original. If I had seen them first I may have given up before I started. Instead of them holding me back I looked through all of them and took inspiration and ideas to improve my own site. On one competitors site I found a design concept that has litterally doubled my CTR and thus my earnings.

I'm sure you've seen walmart move in to a small community, build a mega-store next to the small town grocery and run them out of buisiness. Links.com has the kind of instant name recognition it needs to be like walmart. Move in and kick out google, yellowpages.com ect. The only thing holding you back is you.

•••
Rich, I've been reading this thread with interest. Some things came to me so I'll breadcrumb through the points here to some conclusions.

1. You have a great name, probably one of the top dozen names of truly great words about connecting... whether through business, dating, search engine, blog, whatever. It's an ambiguous name that can cover hundreds of meanings... and because it doesn't have a clear immediate meaning (like 'dates') then it becomes incumbent upon you to find one that works for you, personally and business-y. Yes, I make up words as I need them. Short version: great name, huge potential, and you want to do something huge that reflects that and becomes a smashing success.

2. ANY uses would work for you, given the right ingredients... providing a valuable service, filling a need, helping people get/find what they want, etc....if you developed properly. 'Properly' being the key word. You could choose any of the ideas mentioned previously in this thread, and if it's done the right way it would succeed. That's what right way means, but of course we can't see into the future to know 100% the right way :)

3. Development can really only go two ways: if you had a clear use for the word, something that set your passion on fire, then you'd just do it and keep at it until it very obviously succeeded or failed. That's not the case here, because otherwise you wouldn't be looking for ideas. So the second way is to determine the best use for this name based on other factors.

4. You're unclear about what those other factors are. You've done a lot of research, thinking and trials of course, yet you still don't have enough promising facts and figures to make a good stab at narrowing down to 'one kind' of website; there are so many possibilities and they're making your thoughts run all over the place on this, putting out threads in multiple directions and hoping clarity will peek through for one specific idea/topic.

5. One clear thing seems to be: you don't feel in your gut that you want to start with something, right out of the gate, that involves a TON of work... development, dozens of people, months of building and organizing, massive capital, massive marketing, and trying to buck huge competition. I'm getting the feeling from what you've said that you want to work hard, but with a smaller, more intimate group, and do something you feel comfortable with, both in size and in topic... keeping that eye out, of course, on that bottom line of making this site pay off for everyone.

That brings us to some conclusions: First, it's Sunday and I seem to have nothing better to do than write in this thread on my day off. Second, I should be shaving my head now but I don't feel like it, I feel like writing. Third, I just had a nice walk along the riverside, and none of the other peoples' dogs barked at me today, a sign that things are looking up in the world, ha.

Now, to the conclusions about your name:
It's premature for you to be looking far ahead with so much energy; without a clear idea of what you want to do, there is only one answer: you need more information. With enough info, your answer will arrive. Right now it seems like everyone's concentrating on what the full-grown tree will be... rather than concentrating on finding the right seed.

Let the name itself tell you. Since it's an ambiguous name, dive into that ambiguity. There are many ways to do this, but why not simply go with the one you mentioned, it will be as good as any? You mentioned a minisite. I could tell that you were wondering about a minisite only as a temp action, to have something 'sitting there' on the site while you came up with the 'real' idea. But why not use the minisite idea FOR coming up with the real idea? Be proactive with it rather than using it as a throwaway temp?
Since LINKS is an ambiguous word of many possibilities, if I owned that name - and had no clear vision for it yet - I would set up some short-term, aggressively proactive experiment with it.

First, I'd use the site itself for research into possibilities. Sticking with the minisite idea of yours for example, pick 3 - or 5, or a dozen - of the topics you'd like to work with. Make a minisite of around 5 pages for each of those. Nothing extravagant, it's an experiment, just something well-done that would take 2 days to build. Toss on adsense or step into affiliates.
Leave each site up for the same amount of time... a couple weeks, a month, whatever it takes for you to compare stats across each site.
If it's business, try 5 pages for that site, each with a top keyword like 'new businesses', 'small business', 'business loans', 'business leads', whatever, and monitor each page... visitors, origins, time spent there, links clicked, all of it... like a hawk.
Then try it with a 5-page dating minisite. Then a search-engine overview minisite . Then.... ?? Other genres.

Second, I would take the info gleaned from the stats of each kind of minisite and see where any 'spikes' were... see which pages people really visited and clicked ads on, see which overall sites performed best. I wouldn't necessarily go with the 'one with the most', but I'd at least have a lot more information to narrow things down with, and more accurate info than you'd get with parking the name.
I'd take those stats, together with my inner feeling of what area I'd want to get into with development, and probably, by then, be getting at least an idea of topic, subject.
Once you've done enough of that kind of SMALL experimentation into topic, then you start posting on the forums - like this one - for unique ideas about that topic, some service or tool that people might be attracted to, something that fills a need there. Ask anyone, everyone. Never know where a small spark will strike you.
Right now you're topic-surfing; you don't know which direction to take. Use minisites - or some other method - to find that topic. It's premature to find the WEBSITE and IDEA for that topic, yet. Small, ordered steps: do more research. Find the topic. Then look for inspired ideas about that topic.

Third: start small, comfortably. It seems, with a huge name like that, you're trying to find a 'google-killer', or a 'blogger-killer', or a 'wordpress-killer', and that will deflate any plan you ever have for this name. It's like trying to think of a TV show that you can start in the same time slot as American Idol or Survivor. Some people want to try that... but to most of us it's suicide.
Instead, start off like those shows started off, and like 99.9% of the top websites started off: small. Like a family. Intimate. Friendly. With personality, and with some - even simple - tool or service that fills ONE SOLID NEED.
You can either brainstorm an entirely new tool or service, or provide an established one but with some new quirk or innovation that improves its appeal/useability.
Put in enough investment - yours or OPM - so that it looks and operates very well. Start out small enough that you can work out the bugs before it's huge, yet still looks/operates well enough to attract a large userbase.

The way you presented your needs in this thread was just a little too nebulous; I would say something like:
I need 2 things from Namepros members: I need to take these dozens of possible uses/genres for this name and narrow those down to one, how do I do that? (my personal answer: a little more investigation... like using your minisite idea as a proactive measure; creating multiple sites, each one live for a defined period, then comparing them against each other to see what the type-in visitors seem to be most interested in);
Then I'd say: I then need to create something unusual around that topic; something that will generate 'buzz', something that won't cost the earth - and a hundred employees - to start, something that beautifully fills some even simple need, some new tool or service to build the idea of the site around, or some new, as-yet undone take on an old idea. (My answer: without first finding the topic of choice, it's premature to try invent the idea. The moment you finally decide 'dating' or 'business' or 'search engine' arena, then you will get very clear, imaginative, targeted suggestions from people. And hopefully some great, new, startup website idea. But right now, people can literally throw thousands of ideas at you and nothing will stick to the wall... it's still premature).
The internet's the soil; find out, for yourself, what kind of seed you want to plant. All you need is to narrow down to a genre, not an idea. Once you choose a genre/topic, the ideas will flow. I'll give you a dozen good, unusual ones, for any topic you decide on... when you decide on that topic for sure. I have a killer imagination. You're still letting your search for a killer idea steer you away from your search for a topic. Any topic will do, just find the one. Forget the 'idea', the tool or service, for now.

Summary:
- a little more research into a handful of potential topics... what kind of subject you want to build a site around, but not the actual idea of that site... yet. Sometimes the idea comes first, but usually that only happens when people know in which area they want that idea to dwell... 'I want a dating site that can...', 'I want to set up a video site where the average person can...', 'I want a search engine that gives clear, relevant...'. You get the idea. It's 2 things, not one: the subject, and the idea/service provided around that subject. Clearly delineate the two.
- put the research together with your gut feeling, and pick one subject that feels right in your gut and makes sense on paper. Hint: there's no right or wrong topic. Every topic in the world can spawn a great new idea. The important part is PICKING ONE, not the one you pick. If that makes sense.
- once you have that topic, put out feelers for ideas on it... a new tool; a new service; a better way of doing something old; filling a need; creating a need and then filling it; inspiring people; entertaining people; etc. The ideas will roll in.
- eventually an idea will roll in that punches you in the gut, in a nice way, and you'll have no doubts except the unreasonable ones.
- when you start building upon that idea, start with balance: stick with what you know, what you know you can learn/get, and then... just to stretch... include a little of the impossible and try create that too.

Boy, I'll bet the people reading this are thinking I actually wrote it for YOU, Rich. Ha. But I didn't offer any ideas - yet - so I don't qualify for your 'finder's fee'. All the above drivel is only one single direction, out of many you could take. But it's the one that came to me, and I wanted to present it clearly... it's helping me work out something I've been thinking of myself lately, so you could say I was writing for myself.
But I'll hit the 'reply' button and regret it later at leisure, maybe some of it will cause an inbreath in someone...
Okay, time to shave the head; anything over 3 millimeters and I feel like Grizzly Adams. Or Grisly Adams.

•••
I have not read through this entire thread, but the first use that comes to my mind is Golf related.

Even something like www.ezlinks.com, which is a tee time portal.
I think that could be very lucrative, and you would have no problem finding sponsors for that type of site. Golf is big business.

Brad

•••
pwr1019 said:
Rich I think you've tried just about everything for Links.com you would probably know better than anyone what works. Seems to me if I remember correctly the name generated good type-in traffic and it seems like its a natural to park with a link portal - seems to recall NameDrive had made you up a nice custom one some years ago. Let me ask you has anything ever worked better than parking for this domain?
That's the sad thing about the net. Too many names just sitting around doing no use but redirecting traffic to legit sites.

•••
blaknite said:

Hi there blaknite,

I agree with you about the unique nature of the domain name, the instant recognition (assuming it has some tie to the site subject matter), and my ability to compete by virtue of the fact I would have to spend less dollars on marketing, branding, and building name recognition. However, first mover advantage is major, and it is very difficult to compete against a dominant player in a market segment without: 1) differentiation 2) technology moat 3) good capital structure 4) subject matter expertise.

While there are many success stories out there (dwarfed by the number of failures), most of them revolve around these basic concepts. As for Tony, let me say it is far easier to make money telling people how to make money as opposed to making a business selling product or service. There are far more sites and books, for example, that tell people how to make money blogging, then there are actual money making blogs. :)

I am not afraid of competing, but I have been in business for over 35 years (much of it helping startups), and I know what are the key ingredients to success, and what are the major risk factors. Now, there may be venture firms that may want to fund efforts to compete against Google's search engine and directories, but I am not one of them - unless there is clear differentiation and technology barriers to entry.

Thanks much for your thoughts.

Rich

Bannen said:
Boy, I'll bet the people reading this are thinking I actually wrote it for YOU, Rich. Ha. But I didn't offer any ideas - yet - so I don't qualify for your 'finder's fee'. All the above drivel is only one single direction, out of many you could take. But it's the one that came to me, and I wanted to present it clearly... it's helping me work out something I've been thinking of myself lately, so you could say I was writing for myself.
But I'll hit the 'reply' button and regret it later at leisure, maybe some of it will cause an inbreath in someone...
Okay, time to shave the head; anything over 3 millimeters and I feel like Grizzly Adams. Or Grisly Adams.

Hi Neil,

Darn good post. I think you understand the situation pretty well, but you probably don't realize that I have done quite a bit more research than I may have talked about.

For example, I have tried to do most of what you have suggested. I was using Wordpress as my "minisite" builder to try out different ideas. Some ideas were better than others in generating repeat traffic, but none of them scalable or worth investing in.

Your post, however, has paused me to think again about another "directory" project that I am about to embark on, and because of your post, I think I will approach this effort in a different way. I will be talking to a developer tomorrow. In the meantime, I would like to offer this to you for, what I consider to be valued advice. I would like to:

a) offer your some compensation for the advice give so far (we can PM each other if you would like to accept this offer).

b) talk to you about your services which I would like to utilize, if possible, during future development of links.com.

Let me know if you are interested in either,

Thanks for the help!

Rich

bmugford said:
I have not read through this entire thread, but the first use that comes to my mind is Golf related.

Even something like www.ezlinks.com, which is a tee time portal.
I think that could be very lucrative, and you would have no problem finding sponsors for that type of site. Golf is big business.

Brad

Hi Brad,

Yes, golf comes up a lot in the discussions. I did try developing a golf site at one time. It was moderately successful, but I was overwhelmed with the spam and my inability to compete against the entrenched heavy hitters in the industry. I may re-look the possibilities if I can come up with a useful hook that differentiates and enhances - rather than competes - against the big guys, who have all of the content and all of the pull.

Thanks for underscoring golf as a subject domain for links.

Rich

gemstar said:
That's the sad thing about the net. Too many names just sitting around doing no use but redirecting traffic to legit sites.

I do not begrudge others who have take their domain business in a different direction than the one that I would like to take. But, as for me, I am committed to developing Links.com into a useful site that hopefully has growth and industry name recognition.

Thanks for your comment.

Rich

Last edited:
•••
What about a platform where people could "link" up all their services on one page? They could add their Twitter, Myspace, Facebook pages on the social side of things. Morething more integrated than their ugly widgets.

Then they could add their Email, Photo Accounts(photobucket), Rss News updates on the other side of things ETC ETC. Could push it as a bookmarked homepage with a Google search incorporated with it and what not.

•••
combs84 said:
What about a platform where people could "link" up all their services on one page? They could add their Twitter, Myspace, Facebook pages on the social side of things. Morething more integrated than their ugly widgets.

Then they could add their Email, Photo Accounts(photobucket), Rss News updates on the other side of things ETC ETC. Could push it as a bookmarked homepage with a Google search incorporated with it and what not.

I think this is a reasonable idea, but I have not seen any meta-sites ever really embraced. There were meta-search engines (e.g. dogpile), and meta-bookmark sites, but it seems like people like the real thing more. If a saw I good example of such a meta site that was successful, I might invest in the development - which would be very significant. As we speak today, the social networking sites are finding it very difficult to make a profit, because of all of the support required.

Rich

•••
First, you need to write a business plan. Then, hire professionals to create an application per the plan. Then take it to public beta, before launching it. After that, start looking for investors.

The domain name is great, but undeveloped is not any better than "junkyjooboogoo.com" if it were developed per the process above.

Minisites?

LOL

•••
Acroplex said:
First, you need to write a business plan. Then, hire professionals to create an application per the plan. Then take it to public beta, before launching it. After that, start looking for investors.

The domain name is great, but undeveloped is not any better than "junkyjooboogoo.com" if it were developed per the process above.

Minisites?

LOL

Thanks for the advice.

Rich

•••
I would be better to develop a web directory instead of mini-site
coz you got a great domain name which really suites web directories.

just my 2 cents.
Good luck.

•••
I would be better to develop a web directory instead of mini-site
coz you got a great domain name which really suites web directories.

just my 2 cents.
Good luck.

Yes, a good high quality directory, is always a possibility. However, I have not come up with a theme, so far, that I think is worthwhile, and I have not found a good directory script to test an idea on. The directory scripts that are currently available are more oriented towards creating links between sites as opposed to creating high quality, valued information. For example, eDirectory, which is probably one of the better scripts, has virtually no spam protection.

Thanks for sharing the idea with me.

Rich

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back