NameSilo

domain miniseries.tv

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

xyberdomain

Established Member
Impact
1
miniseries.tv

Good potential possible for media/video development or maybe market to television/cable interest. Value? Thoughts?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Miniseries.tv.

Hi Xyberdomain,
It is definitely worth the $ 100/year registration fee you are paying. I was almost about to reg it, thats why I know your premium reg fee ;)
I appreciate it at low $$$ to mid $$$ for now, just hold on to this one for some time, it will be worth it :imho:
Good luck!
 
0
•••
low $XX
 
0
•••
Hey,

Sweet name. Fits perfectly with the extension. I would say around mid XXX, IMHO.

All the best,

SW
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back