Not open for further replies.

kammineni.com

KammineniTop Member
Impact
Minerals.TV

Some one please appraise this domain.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A good name...
Easy to remember...

Depends of the end user... For me, the value sould be around €10,000
May be less, may be more... Depends of the financial capacity of the end user... And its willingness to acquire it !!

•••
Not bad for a hand-reg, as other extensions have sold, but it does have a very narrow potential, being a .TV. Question is, can you find a mineral video channel of some sort that will take a liking to it? There's one I quickly found that I'd consider getting in touch with, but I'm not sure it's a big enough niche to provide you with many leads or good odds of a sale. Could happen though, and I wish you the best. Personally I wouldn't expect more than low-mid $xxx (if you get an offer at all) but hopefully you can get more.

•••
Sure... 000 is right, as it's a good name, it stays a niche...
And in a niche as this one... 2 solutions... the value is very low... because of a low budget from the end user... or the value could be highter if the end user really wants this domain and not another one... and gets a confortable budget to start its thematic "mineral" TV...
To my knowledge, there's no thematic TV about it... because of a low niche...

•••
It is not bad name, actually quite nice..but as stated above, it is not very big niche of end users which can have interested in it. Still, I feel there is some decent value in it.

•••
With hundreds of new TLDs launched in the last few years, a .TV domain needs to make sense with video content. Otherwise, there is no reason to pay a premium for such as domain. Consequently, I would say do not renew this domain. Price it $XX and maybe you can recover your original cost.

•••
Hello,
@garptrader thank you for your appraisal, yesterday i got offer "650USD" for this domain but i reject the offer because i'm waiting till i get some good offers..

Last edited:
•••
why didn't you counter-offer the $650 buyer?

•••
why didn't you counter-offer the $650 buyer?
yes my counter offer was 12K USD he reject my offer, but i don't want to sale this domain now, i'm looking for some good offers, i just curious how much seriosly this domain worth.

Last edited:
•••
Estibot has it valued for $1,800 but that doesn't mean much as it could be worth 5 times that or 10% of Estibot's valuation. It lies somewhere in the middle.

•••
Estibot has it valued for $1,800 but that doesn't mean much as it could be worth 5 times that or 10% of Estibot's valuation. It lies somewhere in the middle.
Yes my counter offer is very high when compare with Estibot. and Thank you very much for your Apraisal.

•••
Hello,
Thank you very much you are all and giving me some suggestions regarding this domain, i got some knoweledge from you all.
Once again thank you

•••
The first thing which came to my mind is the show/docu on DMAX
Don´t know if you got that channel.. they accompany a bunch of gold diggers and their endeavors in every corner of the world.

It may be a good name for the TV station
as well as for that independent mining outlets

There are also mineral expos and their business participants suitable for that name.

•••
hello,
some one please suggest me what is the best counter offer for $650 buyer which i recieve offer for this domain.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back