Dynadot

(Milestones) Congratulations I've Reached ____ Posts!

NameSilo
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
If you have reached a personal milestone here at NamePros and want everyone to know then post here in this thread.

Post Milestones: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000

Please limit your announcements to once a month, or the milestones listed here.

Thanks and congratulations! :tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you @briguy for the drumroll lolz :xf.love::xf.love::ROFL::ROFL:

and how she manages to keep her posts down?

Yep its an old account and I wasnt actively into domaining around that time. Back from vacation or rather exile lolz :xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Congrats @MetBob great avatar, you are you and lookin' good. (y)

•••
Well not sure about the lookin' good @HotKey but thank you for the kind words! Actually I never realized this section of NPs existed! Still learning something new every day here! I must look up the rules and guidelines for this section.

It is great to have such a strong and welcoming Canadian component here on NPs, eh? Thanks again!

Bob

•••
Congrats @MetBob great avatar, you are you and lookin' good. (y)

Well not sure about the lookin' good @HotKey but thank you for the kind words! Actually I never realized this section of NPs existed! Still learning something new every day here! I must look up the rules and guidelines for this section.

It is great to have such a strong and welcoming Canadian component here on NPs, eh? Thanks again!

Bob
And a name change..my spider senses tells me that someone is branding themselves..business is busine$$!

•••
•••
Congratulations to All distinguished Namepros members.

•••
•••
You have been awarded a trophy

namepros.jpg

Cheers
Corey

Last edited:
•••
•••
Officially a "Dedicated Domainer". 5 years today.

The past 5 years I have made some money :xf.smile:, lost more money :banghead: and studied for a degree in web development :pics: and currently building an auction site which is coming along very nicely and should be with you all early next year..... fingers crossed.

Happy domaining everyone.

•••
•••
•••
•••
that one is a difficult and tough question to answer.
i have the shortest i guess and it's hi probably got deleted.

Congrats!

Is it also your shortest post? Lol

•••
•••
•••
Many thanks... I have very nice company today!
19000.jpg

•••
Congrats to the Domain Auctions section, you recently surpassed 1 million posts!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back