Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

traffic Miami Expression .com (ppc $6.00/day)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cpamtm

Established Member
Impact
3
There was another site (plural version) which now points to Miami Visitor Center. Note: this domain only recently started getting steady traffic in January 2009. I suspect that was around the time MiamiExpressions .com started pointing to another site... I haven't updated the keywords until earlier this week when I added miamiexpressions .com... Looking for offers low/mid $x,xxx...

Registrar: FABULOUS.COM PTY LTD.
Created: 2008-08-18
Expires: 2009-08-18

Traffic Stats:
[img=http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9277/mestats021209lt2.th.jpg]

Traffic Source:
[img=http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7393/me021209jx3.th.jpg]



PM if interested. Paypal or Escrow (fees split)...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back