information Metrics and avms

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Steve Bowler

Established Member
Impact
30
Regarding metrics like TF/CF, DA/PA, is the value they offer only of relevance if the domain has back-links? In other words, if the domain has no back-links what, if any, value do these metrics offer?

Would I be right in assuming the average searches per month shown in Google keyword planner is totally irrelevant as far as parking goes, since parked pages do not show up in Google searches (not in first few pages anyway) seems obvious, but I just wanted someone to confirm this for me please so I can rule that out when weighing up a domain.

steve
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
must be a pro's secret then I guess :)
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back