IT.COM

domain MetaverseMarketplace dot com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

algo

Impact
A major domain registrar recently approached me with an initial offer that got my attention however, I'd like your thoughts on potential value.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice domain! I wouldn't sell it for less than 5k if it was mine.

•••
I would personally counter $20K. Don't let the length scare you to ask for more. It is a meaningful 2 worder and Meta/Metaverse domains are hot commodities right now and for the foreseeable future. I've sold metaverse 3 worders already in the low xx,xxx range. :xf.wink: (This advice is assuming you don't have immediate needs financially and or have better names... if you need the money and the offer is decent, take it and run)

•••
Juicy, take offers. Agree with the above

Last edited:
•••
Hi

for a comparative view:
metaversemarket com listed @ $75K

imo...

•••
•••
getting long but still 5fig

•••
I would personally counter $20K. Don't let the length scare you to ask for more. It is a meaningful 2 worder and Meta/Metaverse domains are hot commodities right now and for the foreseeable future. I've sold metaverse 3 worders already in the low xx,xxx range. :xf.wink: (This advice is assuming you don't have immediate needs financially and or have better names... if you need the money and the offer is decent, take it and run)

Thanks all for the feedback so far. @BostonDomainer - Appreciate your insight. Congrats on the 3-word sales.

Was surprised by the broker's initial 5-fig offer for mine, will see where my counter gets me.

•••
What
Thanks all for the feedback so far. @BostonDomainer - Appreciate your insight. Congrats on the 3-word sales.

Was surprised by the broker's initial 5-fig offer for mine, will see where my counter gets me.
Did you set make offer on lander, not just a PIN?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back