Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What's the name in punycode exactly?

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Has it any potential? Never got metaverse name at past.

I think it has, but won't be able to put a value on it. Strange times indeed.

•••
I think it has, but won't be able to put a value on it. Strange times indeed.
Unicorn has the meaning of "rare" (one of its meanings). So, I found their combination interesting and caught it. Just my instinct.

Last edited:
•••
Maybe I'm boring but I really think its a mouthful of a domain, tough one for me. If "meta uni", I can get behind it. Hope I'm wrong and that you get a bid friend

IMO

•••
I hope it will not prove a "drunk registration". Anyone familiar with meta can be helpful. Thanks

•••
I haven't really caught on with the appeal of "metaverse" in full, I like just "meta" if paired right. But again, isn't the first time I've been wrong ...some things may be a pass

•••
Yes if metaverse includes NFTs then it may have good meaning because unicorn=rare. But if not try, I will not learn.

Last edited:
•••
Yes if metaverse includes NFTs then it may have good meaning because unicorn=rare. But if not try, I will not learn.

Very true

•••
After looking carefully at the image for approximately one minute I came to the conclusion that it's kinda weird that a horse had some sort of dick attached to her face. I was wondering how is it possible. Then I saw the word ''Metaverse'', next to it. Then for another minute I was trying to establish the connection between the two and I couldn't.

Sorry All, but this is my most valuable contribution to this thread, that's the best I could do.

Last edited:
•••
It may be worth high $x,xxx to low $xx,xxx to the right end user.
Though the end user may be a unicorn end user, ironically.
It won't be easy to sell but if the trend of Meta & Metaverse continues & grows, it may be easier to sell in the future.

Best of luck.

•••
It's worth a lot of money.

Whether you believe this NFT stuff is woo or not, your domain name encompasses the goals of many business. It's also short and a .com, so yea I'd definitely say it's worth over $10k. Nice pick up.

•••
i have the similar domain, metaverse unicorn com

•••
After looking carefully at the image for approximately one minute I came to the conclusion that it's kinda weird that a horse had some sort of dick attached to her face. I was wondering how is it possible. Then I saw the word ''Metaverse'', next to it. Then for another minute I was trying to establish the connection between the two and I couldn't.

Sorry All, but this is my most valuable contribution to this thread, that's the best I could do.

You never saw a dick on a face? You are missing something.

•••
You never saw a dick on a face? You are missing something.

I haven't seen it on a horse's face, thanks to all gods.

•••
Do you own the domain, because who.is saying it was registered since 90's!!

•••

This is the creation date:
2021-10-16T20:05:51Z

•••
Screenshot-1.jpg

•••
•••
Metaverse terms are in demand. Low $$$$ to High $$$$
Also, IMO, .IO is a more attractive Crypto-related TLD

•••
I estimated "unicorn" more as adjective rather than noun, which can be (the main) selling point. For that reason, I think that it can attract end-users, hopefully unicorns.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back