Status
Not open for further replies.

House5757

Established Member
Impact
Looking for appraisal on metanft.io
Registered March 11 2021

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A pass for "dot com". In "dot io", misses the mark

IMO

•••
Kind of like OpenSea missed the mark with their .io and the top 9 companies in the space only 3 use the .com extension but Thanks for the feedback

•••
If you are lucky, it will sell in the current meta surge . Else May require to hold for some time to realize value.

•••
@House5757 Yeah, maybe. Maybe Open Sea are happy with their "dot io"

Regardless, hope I'm wrong and that you get a bid

Last edited:
•••
If you are lucky, it will sell in the current meta surge . Else May require to hold for some time to realize value.
I don’t really understand the Meta domain craze except if it’s true that FB is going to rebrand to their Meta.com they own and they’re the ones buying 🤷‍♀️

•••
I don’t really understand the Meta domain craze except if it’s true that FB is going to rebrand to their Meta.com they own and they’re the ones buying 🤷‍♀️

Facebook will not be rebranding their main business to Meta, nobody knows at this point. Its a guess

•••
Kind of like OpenSea missed the mark with their .io and the top 9 companies in the space only 3 use the .com extension but Thanks for the feedback
Good point. .io is widely used in the crypto/blockchain space.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I am no expert by any means; however I like the domain. Being an .IO with the .net still available I would estimate mid $x,xxx. But some of the meta sales have gone for way higher than I would have guessed so you might be able to get high $x,xxx or low $xx,xxx for the right buyer. Hopefully demand and values will continue to increase.

Best of luck with it.
mlebo.

Last edited:
•••
Here are the latest Meta .io sales from namebio:
metawatch.io 230 USD 2021-10-16 Catched.com
metagoal.io 3,068 USD 2021-10-15 Afternic
metahouse.io 2,444 USD 2021-08-27 Afternic
metaworld.io 88,820 USD 2021-07-31 Park.io
meta.io 866,666 USD 2021-03-30 Park.io
metaverse.io 871,666 USD 2021-03-05 Park.io
metaverse.io 9,929 USD 2020-10-31 Park.io
I'm confused with your noted USD pricings. Where are you getting these figs from? Are you using pesos? Or Zimbabwe dollars?

•••
I'm confused with your noted USD pricings. Where are you getting these figs from? Are you using pesos? Or Zimbabwe dollars?

Thank you for catching that. I am confused as well. Not sure why it did that. Deleted, copied. and pasted again and it messed up the numbers again. Oh well, just deleted. Anyone can look up the values on Namebio.

•••
Facebook will not be rebranding their main business to Meta, nobody knows at this point. Its a guess
I am no expert by any means; however I like the domain. Being an .IO with the .net still available I would estimate mid $x,xxx. But some of the meta sales have gone for way higher than I would have guessed so you might be able to get high $x,xxx or low $xx,xxx for the right buyer. Hopefully demand and values will continue to increase.

Best of luck with it.
mlebo.
Thanks and I have seen the sales on NameBio guess everyone is telling me to hodl until the FB announcement on Thursday 🤷‍♀️ No one knows what they are up to with Meta if anything

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back