Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain metallical.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

9988

Established Member
Impact
71
Greetings,

This is my first Post here and one of the first domains I have purchased. Would really appreciate you guys telling me if it is any good and an approximate estimate regarding its pricing.

metallical.com


Cheers!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Metallica would have been a next level name but for this, I wouldn't classify this as brandable.
I don't see any prospects for this name and hence, I see this as a hit or a miss.
I would put this name at $1199 and forget. if it sells, well and good.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back